This web site contains information about County programs, services, departments and offices, as well as helpful information on commonly asked questions. We encourage you to use this site frequently to access agendas and minutes of the Board of County Supervisors.
View the new video series describing the
different offices within the courthouse provided by Nebraska
Association of County Officials.
NACO Youtube Channel
The Clay County Courthouse is open to the public. Please keep in mind that the health and well-being of our patrons, as well as our employees and elected officials, is our priority. Therefore, the following safety measures will be implemented:
- Access to the courthouse will only be at the south entrance.
- Staff will be at the door to ask questions and take your temperature, before entering.
- You will be required to check in and out of the courthouse.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available. We strongly encourage you to use both as several offices will not allow access without a mask.
- No more than 2 people (family) per office at one time
- If you come to the courthouse without an appointment at your desired office, you may experience a longer than normal wait.
- We ask that you adhere to the 6-foot social distancing recommendations at all times.
- You may only go to the office that you have checked in for. If the need to go to another office occurs, you will need to return to the check in area, to see if that particular office is available.
While the courthouse is open to the public, please make every effort to continue conducting business by phone or email or utilizing the convenient drop box on the south side of the courthouse.